Monday, November 16, 2009

Part Time Jobs!



Holiday is coming !!!!!!!!!
which is obviously a GREAT news to most of us...

Holidays can sometimes be boring...

like now, im typing here... restlessly!!

BORED!!!!!!!

And now, I'm trying to get a part-time job, earn up some money so that the next time i went Cinema with my friends, my mom wouldn't NAGGING me around, cause i use my own money ^o^

And ofcourse, to release boredom, knowing that playing too much of game can make me GAME-SICK =[


Unfortunately, i couldn't get a job

McD's, Chicken Rice shop, Sushi Kings all looking for people that are willing to work for 3 months or more =[ which i wouldn't stand a chance =(

Cause I need to quit working before school starts and I only have 1.5 months to work =[

Haix... So, buddies, if you found any jobs available, do inform me yea ^^

THANKS!

and, for the SPMs and STPMs ,

GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment