Monday, April 13, 2009

haix

well, another day of bad luck. don't ask me why, my luck have been rotting since weeks ago. everything bad happen on me ._. for example, i'm the one who accidentally step on the mud during PE, get caught by teachers for not doing work while my friends can escape >.< aiiks

just got 3 demerits from my maths teacher today ><>< if i'm not mistaken, she gave me 15 demerits before :( kinda sad.

haix, by the way, forgot to bring my add maths book today >.< pn yoong fine me RM 1, which is quite a big amount for me :(

AND! i ran down to petaling street to Photostat the Chinese exercises ._. waste lots of energy and my Chinese teacher says that she don't care about that anymore == she wants to start a new topic ==

so, who's fault is this? god? myself? who knows >.<

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Due to the CBD performances, i'm required to stay back from today to Thursday. CBD will be on friday >.<>.<

well, there will be a "PERFECT" performance by Chun Leong and Kit Yee on the CBD xD STAY TUNED! OPEN YOUR EYES DURING CBD! hehes.

haix. my life is kinda hectic nowadays >.<>.< not that i want to skip ._. it's that i'm forced to. unless you can find a way to separate my body to 3 parts.

Didn't go chinese class = screwed up by Pn Chong (have been screwed up for sometimes by her ><)
Didn't go CBD rehearsal = screwed up by Chun Leong (err, he's gonna screw me up soon)
Didn't go Music and Choir Club Trainings = screwed up by kit yee ( so far haven't get from her yet xD)

No comments:

Post a Comment