Monday, April 27, 2009

lol? untitled?

whee. had been quite some time since the last time i update my blog. well, currently preparing for exam. not preparing. is trying to prepare. haix, kinda boring nowadays. every time i open dota... sure let opponent own ._.

well, there's nothing much for me to blog about besides i just got a monster kill streak with my faceless void and godlike with my gorgon yesterday. that's the 2 best game that I've ever played. the opponents are nubs. the freed and feed me like hell. guess what? 45 min end game (2v1) both of them are nubs. got a first blood on the 3rd minute.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 days from now ^^ choir competition and there will be no more practices and there's no need to stay back ^^. well, there's something to talk about regarding coco too. The girl who suppose to collect all the coco card and hand up to the teacher lost my card T.T all my records..... all lost...... and have to buy a new one that cost me 70 CENTS!!! MAN!

there's something good about choir competition too. As i have mentioned, choir competition is 2 days from now, which is Wednesday, which is the day that i love / hate most in the week. All useless teacher and useless subjects came out on Wednesday. that makes me hate Wednesday. But there's also a thing that i liked about the day too. CHAPEL! wheeee

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

have you ever woke up from a sleep and found out that you have 5 new pimples on your face? well, if you can imagine that, it's good enough. that happens to me, which make me quite upset about. I've told my friends that i don't OXY and any other pimples products. I've got a feeling that those things will make you grow even more pimples. well, pimples is something we cant really control.

haix. physics.... add maths.... chemistry....biology...... EL....... so may things to cope up with. definately far more touger than form 3 huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment