Sunday, February 22, 2009

DRIVE!

I was studying in the bedroom until my dad call me out to wipe the cars. Wiping the car can be boring at times, but i still do it without any complaints xD.

After i finished wiping the car, i put the cloth aside and tried to go back to my bedroom but my dad called me. He said he is going to teach me how to drive xD. I was like "whoa!". I had been trying to learn how to drive for the past months and was now desperate. Don't ask me why, i just felt like driving.

My dad called me to board the car. He taught me how to start engine etc etc( which i already know) and let me drive the car. Wow, driving was cool. I was very careful while driving. If i happened to knock on anything, i don't know how many days i have to starve to pay the car repair bills, and also, if i happen to knock on anything, i wont be allowed to learn how to drive till the next millennium.

Driving was cool, it's something undeniable. It has been my dream to drive a Ferrari. But driving a X-trail isn't that bad too xD.
(Edited by David who thinks driving an X-Trail is great.)

No comments:

Post a Comment