Saturday, February 21, 2009

merentas desa?

Yea, its our Merentas Desa today xD

We had our Merentas Desa at Taman Tasik Pemaisuri. lol, we have a bit of problem finding the correct place because there were other schools having their Merentas Desa at there too. Luckily me and my friends managed to get there just in time and mark our attendance.

Our Merentas Desa started at 9.15, 15 minutes later than what they've scheduled. Before it started, everyone stood at the starting point, waiting for the time. Wow, when it started, everyone ran like chickens. There were a few students who fell down onto the road.

Whoa, luckily i managed to make it all the way in front. I was running with Jing en until caught up with us. That stupid guy pushed me and blocked my way =.= almost make me fall. Luckily Jing En was there to help me up.

After running for 15 minutes, i felt a bit uncomfortable. so, me and Jing En started to walk. After we had regained our energy, we continued running. i left Jing En behind and catch up with Pavin. lol, we made it to the ending point together. Haix, the whole journey took me 25 minutes(This was according to Dick Shen) =/. I'm used to the fact that i don't get a medal for every Merentas Desa =(. hopefully i can get one medal next year xD
(Ecited By David (DUH))

No comments:

Post a Comment