Friday, March 13, 2009

exam + suspected

great!
quite happy with my exam results today ._.

hmm, atleast i didn't fail my bio and physics >.<" hais, now have to worry for other subjects >.<" --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- we'll know that next week is a holiday, which i'm looking forward to. sadly, i have to go school everyday to attend meetings and courses >.<

monday- ITB web designing course
tuesday- ITB web designing course
wednesday- music and chior club practice
thursday- music and chior club practice
friday- ITB traning course(conducted by chia way and kheng hong)

hais, my dad and mum suspected me that i have a gf == dey said "wher gt student join so many clubs and have so many meetings de? you go time square with friends is it?"

zzz == den my bro says" kor, i tot u have joined chinese club de? why now go music and chior club agn?"

den my mum says" music and chior club got girls ma == thats why he wanna join"

i was like "what the hell?" == ok, first of all, i dun join music and chior club for girls
even if i do so, they are too old for me ==, some can even become my mum ._.

hey, but some of my friends do like girls older than them ==

when i ask why, they just answer " i too leng zai liao, if i approach girls same age as me not challenging, they will sure accept me, must try out some older girls, gt challenge abit" == swt

No comments:

Post a Comment