Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My Wallet!

great..... i have just lost my wallet today T.T which is a tragedy for me...

i have lots of things that are important to me inside my wallet ._. my smart card, which cast me Rm 10, mt ITB probate badge, my thumb drive, my money( i have RM 30 inside T.T) and something that my friend gave me on my last birthday T.T guess that it won't be important for me if the one that gave me that thing is a "he".... but it's a "she" T.T

AND!
my wallet is brand new.... not even one month old and that wallet cost me RM 45 .......

so..... take care of your wallet....... don't lose it... i'm gonna start smashing my piano to release my anger....................................................

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aiiks >< wanna say sry for chun leong here for 3 things below:

1. for being rude to seniors(actually i have some muscle sore on my leg, so i refuse to get up and go to mark my attendance. instead, i shouted my name ><)

2. for not reading what he wrote for me ( i told him i read what he'd written ><><, it makes me feel guilty then ><)

3. for accidentally saying the wrong things(actually i dun mean to say i hate you ><><>< really sorry )


hahhs, i noe chun leong is kinda dissapointed on me T.T I just hope that I can do something to gain back his trust on me ><

(sry for the grammatical errors, typing this in rush ><><)

No comments:

Post a Comment