Monday, March 23, 2009

fever ><

haix, have a terrible headache when i woke up this morning. i decided that i can't go to school. Im still thinking of how much add maths homework i have not done. plus my computer projects >< hais, seems that i relaxed too much on the holidays. have a piece of bread as my breakfast, nothing for lunch and 3 fishballs for dinner. terrible, right?

today, im feeling stupid. i don't know why but my brain seems to be not functioning in aa good way. i wanted to take a pen to do some of my unfinished homeworks. instead of taking a pen, i goed in to the kitchen and get myself a chopstick and trying to write with it. i soon realise that it's not a pen, but it's a chopstick == i don't know what's happening to me.

back at the tuition today == i knew that girls are giggling behind me ...... my hair is like "wow" worse den chia way's dog's hair. all flying like mad and i just don't know how can i describe it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

back to the yesterday night, im forced to go to jusco by my mom. need to buy a few more pants. me, my bro and my mom go into the bodyglove shop. the shop only sell bodyglove stuffs, they don't sell other things. my mom says "这件衣服很佩你, 你穿得也很好看, 该是最新的设计的巴, 看起来很 moden " den my bro replied " 这么新的话, 他们都不会拿来 discount la", the promoter let my bro zha till nothing to say

No comments:

Post a Comment