Saturday, July 4, 2009

massive wastage of time

nothing really much to blog about. so, i would like to share with all of you about "How i waste my time today"

Last night, I slept at 12.00 midnight. so, i woke up pretty late today. woke up by 9.30, do some edit on the documentaries for both my project and went to school at 10.00.

traffic jam is pretty bad. arrive school at 10.30.

i thought i can finish my work fast and go back home before 12.00.

man... i was wrong.

arrived 10.30 at school and i was trying to open the notice board for music and choir club, trying to upload the latest news of MBS Idol...

The key that Mr.chin gave me cant function =.= maybe he gave the wrong key... tried a million times...

i finally decide to upload the informations at the small notice board infront of pejabat.

after i finish uploading the informations, it's already 10.55.

Was waiting for ky to finish her biology experiment. so, i went to MBS primary school with johnny tham.

I went to the satay counter and hand the seller RM 3 worth of coupon and took away a pack of satay.after that, the seller put the coupon into a box and told me to have a nice day...

after i finish each, only realize that it was actually RM 5... not RM 3....

well.... my luck?

after finishing my delicious satay, i bumped up with tze keat, kuan lim, jeremy ee, and lin hui at the "Ghost House".

the were playing those silly games with the child =.=. anyway, none of my business... so i just move on =)

after 10 mins, ky sms me she had done with her things. so, we went 2 pudu blablablabla... to see the trophies for the IT graphic desigining competition and MBS Idol.

after that, ky went to her piano class and i went back to school.

waited the bus for 40 minutes and still not yet arrived... it's 2 o clock now....

it takes me exactly 1 hour after the bus had came to fetch me home.

arrived home at 3.00, take a nap till 4.00 and tuition till 6.00

a new student for our class, woan shian. not new infact, someone familliar, i would say.

after tuition class, go fetch my bro from Boys brigade and force to went shopping with her till 10.00...

there goes my whole day =(

1 comment:

  1. haha... ur day so enrich man... ^^
    force went shopping wiv her?

    ReplyDelete