Thursday, May 14, 2009

feel it

first time have this kinda feeling. actually it has started long ago, but i'm too scared to admit it.

every time i look at her, my heart beat increases. she's not one of those pretty girl that would caught your attention in the crowds. if you ask me, why i like her, well, i really can't find a suitable answer for that.

she doesn't suit me. or rather i doesn't suit her. what have i got? even my PMR result is lousier than hers. i have learn that i'm not one of those very handsome guys with muscular that would caught the girls' attention among the crowds. why would someone like her take a second look at me? the more i though about it, the sadder i got.

she's generous. very generous. she help me to pay up the food after the meal, although i refuse to let her pay.

feeling really depressed now. and, need to prepare for my exam tomorrow. bye.

1 comment:

  1. haha... got ppl fall in love lo...
    study well la... when you success later sure got many gals want you~
    gambateh for ur exam la...^^

    ReplyDelete