Tuesday, May 5, 2009

whee ^^ footballz xD

wahahahahha, laugh at choon wei for failing to score my goal!

everyone knows that i have no experience at goal keeping as a goal keeper. but still, they assign me as the goal keeper during PJ time today.... i was like "okay". I knew i would panic when the ball came and im not a good goal keeper.

Wow, things turn up better than what I've been thinking. I was able to safe the ball when choon wei came one-on-one with me. Everyone knows that Choon wei runs fast... and he's not those kind of people will give you chance. He will shoot as hard as he can into the goal with perfect accuracy and strength. Well, I'm kinda glad to say that I had save the goal n.n (actually it's only a bit of luck that i managed to save the goal)

wahaha, after the PJ time, i keep calling him "score 不到我 goal 那个" lol.... feels cool...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

whoa, we have our Chemistry period today, which is the period that i love the most among all. It's not that i like chemistry. I liked the teacher. she allows us to talk, but not too loud. sometimes, when we talk too loud, she will warn us, but never demerit, never scolds. as long as we keep quite, it's okay with her.I liked it in that way. You wanna know why?

First - i can sleep in the class. it had been a tradition for me, and some of my classmates to sleep atleast 30 minutes on every chemistry lesson.

second - homeworks can be done at this lesson. teacher won't bother you unless you talk too loud

third - can play mafia n.n

well, it's not only that too! U6M is also having the chemistry period today with us. Not with us, i mean same time, but different classes. I do think the enjoy it too. You want to know why?

because - lets start with the story

here it begins :

today, as i am walking back to my class to sleep( cz chemistry room's air-cond have some minor problems and the room were stuffy, im unable to sleep in such a environment), i saw a girl coming out from the chemistry room beside us. I reckon the girl as one of the students in U6M, but i don't know her name. I saw her go right into the class from the chemistry room and lie down on top of the table and start sleeping.

well, if you ask me, i don't really care, i continue walking into the class.

I've slept for around 20 mins in the class and i finally decide to go back to the chemistry room before teacher found out that i'm missing. when i passes U6M, i still saw the girl sleeping on the table.

i was like "wow". their teacher must be very lenient. Yes, very lenient indeed. If their teacher weren't that lenient, i don't think the girl would be daring enough to sneak out of the chemistry room and sleep in the class n.n

No comments:

Post a Comment