Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Exam!! sleep deprivation T.T

well ._. have been taking only 4 hours for the previous 3 days T.T

hahh... regarding the add maths exams ._. hopefully can get a double-digit score... so hard T.T... Pn low didn't give mercy

ITB probate result is announced today by kheng hong. I though will fail at first, but he mentioned my name. ofcourse, i felt happy. very very happy. but i didn't show my emotion. I'm afraid that they would change their mind and put my under the "unalified" list.

first thing - the impossible thing had became possible. i passed IT.

have to treat seniors in a better way before i get fired. i treated then like friends more than seniors. guess i have to start greeting every senior that i walk pass, huh?

hah. first time having our duty on IT lab without seniors. well, if you ask me, it's something fun. you get freedom.

Normally, the seniors will order us to do things. But, its freedom for today! whee

No comments:

Post a Comment