Monday, May 4, 2009

im feeling cool ^^

have you every wake up and find yourself feeling just right with the right clothes, right look, and right hair-style? well, thats what i feel when i get up from my bed today.

I was awake before my alarm clock rings and i feel energetic. I feel like throwing Jones Yoong and any other big size guy in the school for a hundred miles. Man, that was cool.

When i look at the mirror and look at myself, i was like "whoa". Well, if you ask me, i never knew myself was that handsome before. I mean, i just like my look on the mirror. I never liked my looks before previously, but i feel cool! maybe im just a bit too perasan for that day, or what you say syok sendiri, but i seriously liked the way i look today.

well, what can i say? my mood was perfect today. During the hair check, the prefects are kind enough to let me off with a long hair. that makes me feel very very... err... "shuang"? cant find the correct word to use ><

when pn yoong enter the class, I, who occasionally sat behind had sat in front. maybe due to my good mood, i judge ppl differently. but for today, i feel that pn yoong isn't that bad after all. and add maths isn't that hard after all. life isn't that miserable after all. and im not that bad after all.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

whee... tomorrow is our PJ time xD we will get to play 1 hour straight in the field, hopefully it won't rain tomorrow.

haix.... exam is just around the corner.... and i'm still struggling to understand and differentiate the difference between distance and displacement, RAM and RMM, Hypertonic and Hypotonic, DNA and RNA, Hydrophilic and Hydrophobic, Weight and mass, velocity and acceleration, jahiliah and assabiah, and bla bla bla bla bla......

so many things to study >.< sure fail exam this time... inorder to not to spoil my mood for today, lets be more optimistic for a couple of minutes.

well, DNA and RNA is easy, since it's so easy, it wouldn't be coming out on exam, so there's no need to worry on this.

Hydrophobic and Hydrophilic, even easier, exam 100% won't come out. teacher will sure focus on things that are harder and more important, so lets ignore this again.

hmm, distance and displacement. a bit important. but nevermind, even if it comes out in exam, just shoot blindly using your M-16 and you will still get a 50% chance of sucess rate, so it's okay to be blur on this.

haix. add maths, even easier. how many numbers are there in this world? 999999999999.......
even you simply shoot, also can get a 0.0000007% of sucess rate, which is very high(for me), so, it's okay to ignore this whole subject

works done ^^ dota time. yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment