Wednesday, May 6, 2009

gee, IT Brigade Prabationary period >.<

There's a chance i'm gonna fail as a probate. there are a few reasons:

1. I don't do home works, and the teacher may have complained it to IT board and i'll be failed.
2. 3 seniors dislike me and they are gonna fail me. But i don't know why they dislike me thou.
3. i forgot to came to the meeting on Monday, and kit yee says kheng hong is quite particular about the attendance.
4. I accidentally "得罪" chia way and accvording to taw wei, he's gonna fail me
5. Ann Lee says im too passive.
6. My IT skill sucks
7. i did the exam suckly and the exam will determine weather we pass or fail

based on this few factors, i have a feeling that i would most likely to fail as an IT brigade.

hahh, fell tension and worried. But i thanks those who have given me support and special thanks to ann lee... thnx .... and thnx for kit yee for informing me about the exams..... really thanks a lot.... and thanks kheng hong to willing to wait for me to finish my exam.... and thanks for the experience that you share with us...... really thanks to all 3 of you....

and

the last thing i want to say is

i hope i can pass T.T

sry if i let anyone of you down

No comments:

Post a Comment