Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The 16

If you ask me, i prefer 16 years old more than 15 or 17. Being a 16-years older just make me feel cool. I love the number 16. Maybe it's because it's an even number, or maybe i'm just being insane or abnormal.

Anyway, there's a sad case happening during our English Literature period today. I just saw a monkey, with my own eyes running around in Yong Chee Seng block. Well, it's a good sign that the nature is being exploited and animals are losing their habitat until they invade our school.

Music and Choir club AGM had been postponed. It's something good for me. I'll be alone if they didn't postpone the AGM. Zheng kang and Jonathan, future president and vice president were both absent. Luckily Te Sheng was there with me. If not... i think i'm going to faint there infront of the crowds.

haix. have lot's of things to rush.... especially my add maths... >.< so.. good bye

~zhen yi~

1 comment:

  1. haha... should like 18 ma...
    cuz of sonnet 18 lo... wakaka...

    ReplyDelete