Monday, August 17, 2009

Oh my god...

Oh my god... i would say...

So many homework came suddenly... and I'm one of those who always rush the homework at the 11th hour and pass on on the day after school on the second before the bell rang.

Today... EST (Puan nyamala will deduct my marks if not handed in ><) need to be handed in... Grammar(Madam Loh will strangle me if i fail to hand in ><) need to be handed in.... Komsas (unless you want your marks to be deducted by 10%, if not, do passup ><) need to hand in too ._.
CHEMISTRY! punishment = 5 demerits... BM! punishment = 2 demerits ADD MATHS punishment = stand outside the class = caning >.<

Oh My Goodness...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wakaka... MBS Idol finally ended ^^

Although it's not really a big event
And some things didn't turn out to be perfect

But, i learned something xD

Today, It's the first time I'm standing infront of so many people in my live, to give a speech.
Very nervous >.<

Congratz to the winners, and also the comitee who worked hard xD

After my speech, I feel far more comfortable...

very very relaxed, smiling, I would say xD

After the assembly ends, I took my bag and went back to the class...


In the class :

Pn Loh: "Ben Jie and Zhen Yi, you're the next one"

Well, i was very confused and totally don't know what do the teacher meant by " the next one"...

Then, something struck my mind... My OET EXAMS! PUBLIC SPEAKING!

Oh my gosh.... I was too busy preparing the spech for MBS Idol and forgot about my OET exams >.<




Well, if you ask me how I did that, The answer is "I Don't Know"

After speaking in the assembly, I felt more confidence. I questioned myself "you had spoken infront of 1400 students and 117 teachers 10 minutes ago, so what's wrong now speaking only to 40 students and a teacher? It's nothing!"

Man... I almost don't know myself... I just stand up infront of the class, and start the OET. It's actually a debate. I debated on the affirmative side of "parents should be changed in court for caning their child".

I jumble up all the facts. Infact, the example that I use, Jessica Gates, a famous child psychologist is just a... erm.... charater that i simply create.

Im too nervous you see, so i just anyhow pick up a lucky name that came up to my mind.

and, the statistics, and all the researches that i gave the example, all were fake... erm... not fake, but not true.... well, it's the same.

ok... tomorrow is PJ time... hope can strike once more again tomorrow. need to rush homeworks now >.< although still got lot's of interesting things happening in the class to blog about... so sorry, and bye bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment