Monday, August 10, 2009

Murderous Thoughts...

I had a murderous thoughts on one of my friend in the tuition center. Incae you are questioning, i don't always hate others for no reason. As long as they treat me as a friend, i'm quite okay with it.

Theres this guy, whom always say "anti-Zhenyi". Whenever i ask him why, he just answer " I hate MBS people, and i anti MBS students. If you don't like it, then the wall is always ready for your head to give it a knock"

What the...

Im angry at that person. really.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a hectic day to me for today. After my chinese class, I went to The Music and Choir Club Annual General Meeting. well, results were quite unexpected, if you ask me.

After that, i went straight to my tuition center, till 6.30 only i arrive home. Despite the work that i have to do, i don't have time to give myself a good break. Have lots and lots and lots of homeworks... and my EST project... and most importantly, MY PIANO THEORY EXAM IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER!

URGH!

have to prepare like mad... Italian terms... German terms... French terms.... all must stick it inside my brain...

Or else... i will fail and RM 400 will go down the drain T.T

1 comment:

  1. juz ignore wat the bad things la...
    and gambateh for ur piano theory exam ya...
    good luck!^^

    ReplyDelete