Saturday, August 1, 2009

Oh my god ><

today... i skipped my ITB duty for the competition. Although there are girls there. But i cant go... cause mom don't allow.

Went to the restaurant in from of SMK confucian. I forgot what the restaurant called, but the only thing i remember is the water... super super duper duper mega mega extra extra extreme extreme EXPENSIVE!

Rm 4 finished in 2 slurps. Anyway, bump up with some U6Morianz. They said they were going to play badminton after eating. Hope they don't get stomach ache after the badminton session xD.

Today tuition... is so boring -______- really feel like sleeping, but can't. teacher keep asking me loads of question to make me awake. That's the disadvantage of letting the teachers knew you.

Another thing is, Thanks to Jing En. thanks a ton for helping me with the demerit form =)

And to zheng kang, please don't pump extra wind to your football =). I wanna strike a half-court goal next tuesday again xD can't wait to kick your ball again. I LOVE YOUR BALL MAN! (p.s. not "your balls")

Sorry you sheng. tomorrow can't go to your church >.<>.<

ok.. it's time to sleep. bye bye ^^

1 comment:

  1. really tat expensive a? haha...
    erm... for me, i'll remember all the name of my students lo... i wont missed anyone...
    ur balls... fainted...

    ReplyDelete