Sunday, August 23, 2009

Piano exam...

My Piano Theory exam will be on tomorrow morning, 9 o'clock, which means that I had only 2 more hours to prepare myself, including the sleeping time.

Very very very nervous now... Still struggling with my conposing melody and the Italian, German and French terms...

scary...

I feel that learning theory is kinda silly. I really can't understand why those Italianos, Germanese and Frenches refuse to convert it to english, and instead make us struggling with those terms >.<

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holiday has arrive ^^ 2 days had passed and, the third day of holiday is arriving...

Do a lookback on myself, and I realize that I hadn't studied anything on the previous 2 days.

I feel kinda regretted signing up for the youth chapel camp...

I have go to the school for tomorrow till Friday, from morning 9 o'clock till evening 4 o'clock.... A suffering holiday, I would say...

Anyway, I'm quite looking forward to the 15 malaysia short videos, click here to have a look on the videos, especially the potong saga by namewee^^ have a nice time~

And most importantly, a meaningful and enjoyable holiday~

1 comment: